If you are an ambitious, soulful & creative woman who's ready to experience the success and impact you crave while feeling wildly alive, deeply connected, and turned on in your body, relationships, and work, then you are in just the right place.
Hello! I'm Jessie Kuehn.
I love guiding soulful women like you to get in touch with the core of who you are as a woman and a leader in order to create a wildly fulfilling life and livelihood.
I bring my background in the healing arts to my passion for feminine leadership and soul-aligned business for a deeply intuitive, holistic, and soulful approach to radiant wellbeing & success. I guide clients in creating a life and livelihood they LOVE by balancing the brilliance of the body & heart with the genius of the mind, the power of the soul and the support of community, the wisdom of natural rhythms and the demands of the modern woman's lifestyle.
Why I do What I do:
When I was 17 my dad was diagnosed very suddenly with terminal brain cancer. He died 3 months later, and when he left this earth, I I felt as though my inner sense of direction disappeared as well. For years, I felt deeply disconnected from myself and struggled to regain a sense of trust in the goodness of life and in my own inner knowing. From this place of disconnection, I lacked clarity, grounding, and any sense of meaning or purpose. My life was consumed by an ongoing struggle with hormonal imbalances, depression & anxiety- all physical symptoms related to a lack of inner and outer alignment and living life from the mind rather than being deeply in-tune with body wisdom.
I was overwhelmed and disembodied, searching everywhere outside of myself for the answers. I was weighed down by the exhausting burden of perfectionism and anxiety and I was deeply aware that I was living my life in contradiction with my core values. I knew I was meant for more. I knew I was meant to serve. But feeling burnt out, run down, and disconnected from a grander calling, I stayed stuck in repetitive cycles of self sabotage, playing small in every area of my life.
I spent 13 years of my life immersed in the healing arts trying to find the path back to wholeness and connection. But it wasn't until I opened to the possibility that my wounds were actually initiations into my life purpose, unique strengths, and inner power, and reclaimed the sacred feminine that I truly found healing, fulfillment, clarity and purpose.
It is now my mission to help women awaken to their radiance and support them as they step into the fullest embodiment of their values - both personally and professionally.
During our sessions, you'll transform the disempowering health issues, beliefs, blocks, and behaviors that stand in your way of leading with powerful presence, and we'll put the rituals, systems, and strategies in place for sustainable, fulfilling success & vibrant wellbeing.
- Business Training in Sales, Marketing, Communications & Strategy - 4 years
- Master Nutrition Therapy Certification- 2 Year, Nutrition Therapy Institute (2012- 2014)
- Mind-Body Psychology Coach Certification- 8 month, Institute for the Psychology of Eating (2012-2013)
- 200 hr Yoga Teacher Certification (Yoga Alliance Certified), Samadhi Center for Yoga (Summer 2012)
- 1000 hour Certificate in Massage Therapy and Bodywork, Boulder College of Massage Therapy (2008-2009)
- Acupuncture Assistant Training in TCM Theory, cupping, gua sha, moxibustion, and herbal preparation (2007-2008)
- The Landmark Forum, Chicago, IL (2003)
- BS in Medical Anthropology with a focus on Shamanism, University of Wisconsin-Madison (2002-2006)