Hey, Beauty. I'm Jessie.
If you're here reading these words and you've started to lose hope, feeling like you've already tried it all to lose the weight, heal your body, and find ease and freedom with food - I want you to know that there's another way. If you've hit rock bottom and you know you just can't keep postponing your life for another day - then you're in the right place.
I've got you.
Take a deep breath and know that this is the moment that everything changes ... that is, if you are willing to choose courage, faith and love over fear. Because there is always a breakdown before there is a breakthrough. Chaos before rebirth. A dark night before the dawn. And your story doesn't end here. In fact, this is just the beginning of a beautiful new chapter.
And I know because, I've been right where you are now - In the darkness, the struggle, the shame & fear.
When I was 17 I lost my father very suddenly to brain cancer. In the years that followed, I fought for the illusion of control, oscillating between restrictive dieting and compulsive overeating. Over time the biology of my body began to reflect the chaos in my heart & mind. I developed severe depression and anxiety, struggled with acne, excess weight, severe hormonal imbalances, and debilitating fatigue.
I felt . . . BROKEN. And my life was consumed by a tireless quest to "find the fix".
But the more I inundated myself with information, dietary theories, and countless books on nutrition and health, each one offering conflicting recommendations from the last - the more confused and disconnected I became from my own body's wisdom. And, all the while, I was literally waiting to live until I felt like I had my health and weight issues under control: waiting to meet a partner, to wear that sexy new dress, to finally pursue my life’s work…
It wasn't until I fused my background in nutrition and natural health with my trainings in eating psychology, transformational studies, and spirituality, that I finally discovered a path that allowed me to balance my hormones, reach my ideal weight with ease, and find peace and pleasure in my relationship with food. And it's that path that I want to share with you.
I've dedicated my life to the study of healing & transformation in order to help women like myself finally experience the feminine vitality and freedom around food that we all deserve. My mission is to help women become the most radiant versions of themselves- feeling sexy & magnetic in their femininity and at home in their body so they can show up fully for their work, relationships & life.
- Master Nutrition Therapy Certification- 2 Year, Nutrition Therapy Institute (2012- 2014)
- Mind-Body Psychology Coach Certification- 8 month, Institute for the Psychology of Eating (2012-2013)
- 200 hr Yoga Teacher Certification (Yoga Alliance Certified), Samadhi Center for Yoga (Summer 2012)
- 1000 hour Certificate in Massage Therapy and Bodywork, Boulder College of Massage Therapy (2008-2009)
- Acupuncture Assistant Training in TCM Theory, cupping, gua sha, moxibustion, and herbal preparation (2007-2008)
- The Landmark Forum, Chicago, IL (2003)
- BS in Medical Anthropology with a focus on Shamanism, University of Wisconsin-Madison (2002-2006)